ROLLS-ROYCE M250 ENGINE & ACCESSORIES
The Allison Model 250, now known as the Rolls-Royce M250, is a highly successful turboshaft engine. APA is a Rolls-Royce M250 Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center and can provide specialist support of the M250 engine including:
- Series II Turboshaft (C20B/F/J/R/W)
- Series II Turboprop (B17B/C/C/F, C20B)
- Series III (C28B/C)
- Series IV (C30/G/M/R/S/P/HU)
- Series IV FADEC (C40, C47B/M)
Maintenance Repair & Overhaul
APA offers the following services for the Rolls-Royce M250 engine
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repair and overhaul for engines, modules and accessories
- Service Bulletin and Airworthiness Directive Compliance
- Foreign Object Damage (FOD) Repair
- Failure Analysis
- Model Conversions
- Comprehensive Test Capabilities
We have a rental and exchange pool of Rolls-Royce Modules and Engines available to assist with reducing aircraft down time during maintenance. Please use eENQUIRE NOW form for availability.
APA provides support for the Rolls-Royce M250 engine accessories, including
- Fuel Controls
- Fuel Pumps
- Fuel Nozzles
- Bleed Valves
- Anti-Ice valve
We have an exchange pool of Rolls-Royce Accessories available to assist with reducing aircraft down time during maintenance. Please use ENQUIRE NOW form for availability.
APA holds a comprehensive inventory of OEM approved parts and consumables.